What is a Teleclass?
The HSP Teleclasses below will be offered periodically when enough people have
signed up. This usually doesn't take very long because the classes are kept small.
Just send an email to HSP_Teleclasses@yahoo.com with the topic of interest in the subject line. (Note: there is an underscore (_) between HSP & Teleclass.) You will be contacted, put on a waiting list, and given plenty of notice before the next class begins. You will make payment once a class is solidified.
Why join a HSP teleclass group?
A group can facilitate your growth as an HSP. In a group, you can:
- ban isolation.
- create support.
- share knowledge and resources.
- share strategies and techniques that have worked for you.
- exercise and contribute your gifts.
It's an opportunity to:
- Feel connected, understood and empowered.
- Create goals and move toward them in a more confident manner.
- Meet others who share your concerns.
- Broaden your perspective on the concerns and valuable contributions of HSPs.
Home | About LifeWorks | Highly Sensitive People
Myers-Briggs | Families | WomenOutdoors
Links & Resources | HSP Highlights & Insights Newsletter